GoolwaSLSC is South Australia’s newest surf lifesaving club. It is made up of volunteers who give up there time to keep you safe on the beach.
Goolwa SLSC was awarded Surf Life Saving South Australian Club of the Year 2017
If you have a passion for the beach and surf lifesaving, or would like to learn more about how you can become a member, contact us today on
0418 835 527 or via our Facebook page.
- Membership Fees for the 2019/2020 season will be available later in 2019.
- New working with children laws commenced on 1 July 2019, view the latest information here.
- SAVE the date for the 2019 AGM: 10am, 28 July 2019. View details here.
Goolwa Surf Lifesaving Club would like to acknowledge our generous local sponsors and those whole support our club by donating their services including:
- Modifications to Patrol Trailer / Equipment and Manufacturing of Board Racks
Goolwa Steel Supplies / Manufacturing (also providing steel work for our new club).
- Repairs to the Lifeguard Tower
Intime Kitchens and Interiors
Chris Dutton Electrical Services
- Service Repairs to Club’s Lifesaving Vehicles
Super Service Centre – Maud St Victor Harbor (offering all members discounts on service and tyres – cards are available at the club).