As members of Goolwa SLSC we collectively embody what SLSSA stands for:
- We work hard on preventable measures to ensure zero deaths occur in South Australian waters.
- We strive to teach future generations the skills needed to understand the water, to stay safe and to have fun along our coastline.
- We encourage family participation at all levels, be it in surf life saving or volunteering in our fund-raising, cooking bbqs or working behind the bar.
- Our mission is to save lives, create great South Australians and build sustainable and healthy communities within Goolwa.
We are also dedicated to the ongoing training and education of existing and future members:
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- First Aid
- Public Safety
- Beach Administration
At Goolwa we have a range of programs and share educational information through various communication methods, including commercial advertising, school based programs, peak body advice, awareness and self survival courses, and educational tours.
Another finalist to our recent awards is the following:
2020 Youth Surf Lifesaver Of The Year Tom Breen (Goolwa SLSC)
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of our beautiful lands and surrounding waters, the Ramindjeri and Ngarrindjeri people. As a community we recognise and respect their cultural connection with the land and waters.
Download the club constitution.